“Pedal off the Pounds” Weight Loss Challenge
Join Samantha and CycleQuest Studio’s 6th weight loss challenge offering – The change of seasons is around the corner and now is the time to make the commitment to take control of your health and shed the weight you have been struggling to lose on your own.
- Have you been unsuccessful losing weight on your own?
- Do you need help staying motivated with keeping a healthy diet and getting regular exercise?
- Are all of the other weight loss programs you heard about too expensive for your budget?
- Do you feel more comfortable joining a weight loss program at a facility you are familiar with and trust?
If you anwered YES to any of these questions then the “Pedal Off the Pounds” weight loss challenge is for you.
The next 8 week weight loss challenge will start Sunday September 10th 2012 and will be coached by CycleQuest Studio cycle and bootcamp instructor Samantha H. Cost is $275 and discounted to $250 if you sign up with a friend. This edition continues to offer 2 months of unlimited cycle and bootcamp classes, excellent nutrition and fitness coaching by Samantha along with a Health Assessment and Scan by Dr. Megan Ellwanger.
- Pre and Post Testing – Includes before and after photos, weight, and body composition.
- Unlimited Cycling/Bootcamp Classes – Valid for 2 months. ($200 value)
- Personalized Nutrition Coaching – Includes two private sessions and weekly correspondence with Samantha H., CycleQuest and fitness and nutrition expert. ($150 value)
- Health Assessment and Scan by Dr. Megan Ellwanger – Technology will track how efficiently you are functioning and how your body handles stress. ($100 value)
- End-of-Challenge Reward – Top percentage body fat loss finisher will receive a 5 class cycle pass compliments of CycleQuest Studio. ($65 value)
- Improved Health and Fitness – By committing to this challenge, you can expect to see dramatic improvements in your energy levels and physique. On average, participants should expect an average weight loss of 1-2 pounds per week.
Weight Loss Challenge Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the purpose of the 8 week Pedal off the Pounds challenge?
A. The purpose of this 8 week weight loss program is about losing weight, improving overall health, meeting new friends and having fun! We are also here to motivate, educate, and support you as you work towards your goals.
Q. How will the winner be determined?
A. The winner will be determined by the greatest percent of body fat lost from the start of the challenge to the end of the 2 month later on Sunday October 4th . Prize is a 5 pack of classes at CycleQuest Studio
Q. How many nutrition workshops/presentation will there be?
A. There will be one nutrition presentation/workshop over the course of the challenge. You will also have unlimited e-mail support throughout the challenge.
Q. Do I have to attend all events or workshops held at CycleQuest Studio?
A. You are not required to attend all Pedal off the Pound events or workshops, or extra group fitness classes. However, by attending nutrition presentations, additional group fitness classes, etc. you will be getting the best value for your money and for your health, and by taking advantage of every opportunity you will see the best results.
Q. How many personal training sessions will I receive?
A. You will receive one 45 minute personal training sessions.
Q. What if I miss a personal training session?
A. Personal Training sessions cannot be made up. However, we understand that emergencies happen so coordinate with your personal trainer if an emergency does come up.
Q. What if I cannot make it at the weekly group fitness classes?
A. The weekly group fitness workouts are just an additional opportunity for you to exercise with the group. If you cannot make it on that specific day and time, please try to get into the studio another time or attend another class.
Q. What if I decide I don’t have enough time for the challenge and want a refund?
A. Refunds will not be given back after the first week (7 days) of the challenge. And if refunds are issued they will be prorated the first week.
Q. Can I purchase additional Personal Training sessions?
A. Yes, you may purchase additional sessions and use them throughout the challenge. Please contact Samantha for prices and package options.
Q. How long will I have unlimited access to cycling, bootcamp, and strength training classes?
A. Your Pedal Off the Pounds payment will give you unlimited access to cycle or strength classes for 2 months.
Q. What if I already have a monthly unlimited pass or a count package that is still active when the challenge starts?
A. You will still receive a 2 month unlimited Cycle/Bootcamp pass that will activate after your current pass expires or is used up.