What sets us apart from the other cycle studios in the Minneapolis Twin Cities area?
- “Pay as you go” – The big box gyms require a membership and contract that include an initiation fee, first and last months dues up front and will debit your credit card every month no matter how often you go to their gym, or more importantly, how infrequently you go. You have to pay extra if you want to put your membership on hold if you don’t want to work out at their gym over the summer. At CycleQuest Studio there is no membership, contract or obligation required. You pay up front for only the amount of classes you want to take. You have the option to purchase a single class, a 5, 10 or a monthly unlimited pass. You can reserve classes many weeks in advance.
- Reserve your place in a class – During the winter season at the big fitness clubs you have to show up sometimes 45 minutes early for all of the popular classes to get a bike. With CycleQuest Studio’s MindBody Online class reservation system you reserve your place in a class ahead of time and can arrive when the class starts.
- Online class sign up and payment – The class schedule will be very dynamic – adjusted according to customer request, time slot popularity and instructor availability. View the schedule that is posted many weeks out. Know when a class is already full, who the instructor is, and their style and music preferences.
- State of the art studio – State-of-the-art sound and lighting system, HD TV’s for visual motivation, Keiser M3 bikes with whisper quiet magnetic resistance, power meters that measures watts, cadence, distance, time, current speed, average speed and heart rate.
- Areas top instructors – Choice of many instructor styles and musical tastes. Their group fitness instruction experience, motivational skills and charismatic personalities is the heart and soul of what the CycleQuest Studio culture is all about.
- Intimate dedicated indoor cycling experience- Hands on management. No corporate red tape for studio operations. Priority is customer satisfaction and appreciation. Friendly staff and community atmosphere. No hard sales sell.
- Fitness level specific classes – 45 minute Beginners cycle classes, 60 minutes calorie burning cycle classes, 2 hour endurance rides, small group fitness strength workouts and personal training sessions at an extra cost.
- Easy access to studio information – The www.cyclequeststudio.com website, www.facebook.com/cyclequeststudio, www.twitter.com/cyclequest and being on our opt-in mailing list will provide you up to date status of class schedule changes, instructor subs and upcoming events.
- Events – Community fundraisers, charity events, corporate team building, sports team cardio training, teen classes and senior classes. Studio can be rented for your own personal parties or events.
- Weight Loss Challenges and Fitness programs that are measurable from start to finish. Core and abdominal workouts, yoga, weight loss, competitive endurance training, nutrition and well being.
- Theme rides. 70′s, 80′s genre based, race pace, date night, movie night…
- Easily bring a friend. New customers get their first class FREE! Because no membership is required,they will not get the hard sell.
- Gift cards. Can be purchased at the studio for any class package amount or monthly amount for friends, family or employees as an incentive for them to join you or start their fitness program. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Men’s/Women’s locker rooms and showers. Lock up your belongings and be able to take a shower and change clothes after class.