We have built a state-of-the-art indoor cycling studio in Eden Prairie, Minnesota and are dedicated to providing the best workout experience whether you are a beginner, a long time spinner™ or a competitive athlete. Come visit and see why CycleQuest Studio is the Twin Cities premier indoor cycling facility.
- Specific beginner classes
- No membership, no contract, no commitment
- Pay-as-you-go online class scheduling and pricing
- Whisper quiet Keiser M3 indoor cycling bikes with magnetic resistance and power meter computer
- Large HDTVs for visual motivation
- A small studio atmosphere with a customer-focused management team
- Cycling and strength classes
- Showers and locker rooms
- Mad Dogg Spinning™ certified instructors
Don’t be intimidated – join us and find out how indoor cycling will get you in shape by burning calories, toning muscles and building your endurance in a low impact, fun and motivating atmosphere. Click here to sign up for classes
IWBMATTKYT – Wondering what this stands for? Click the link below to find out how to train on the bike with high intensity at home or at the studio.
CycleQuest Studio is an authorized affiliate of The Sufferfest videos. If you plan on making a purchase please do so using the link above.
New Saturday morning 10am Core class with Jill Neubauer of NeuLife Wellness
In a new partnership with CycleQuest Studio please welcome fitness instructor Jill Neubauer of NeuLife Wellness. Jill will be leading the new 10am Saturday 45 minute Core/Strength class in the small fitness studio. Jill’s education, training and experience combined with her fun and motivating personality will make her class a great complement to your cycling cardio workout. Class sizes in the small fitness studio is limited so contact Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in taking her class. Click here for more details.
CycleQuest Studio’s own iPhone and Android app is now available to download for FREE at the iTunes and Google Play store! With this unique CycleQuest Studio/MindBody Online iPhone app you will be able to easily do the following functions while on the go:
- View the class schedule
- Sign up for classes
- Review classes you are signed up for
- See your class purchases
- Review your payment history
- Read the class descriptions
- See a picture of the instructor
- Read the instructor bio’s
Twin Cities Live Interview October 2010