We have built a state-of-the-art indoor cycling studio in Eden Prairie, Minnesota and are dedicated to providing the best workout experience whether you are a beginner, a long time spinner™ or a competitive athlete. Come visit and see why CycleQuest Studio is the Twin Cities premier indoor cycling facility.
- Specific beginner classes
- No membership, no contract, no commitment
- Pay-as-you-go online class scheduling and pricing
- Whisper quiet Keiser M3 indoor cycling bikes with magnetic resistance and power meter computer
- Large HDTVs for visual motivation
- A small studio atmosphere with a customer-focused management team
- Cycling and strength classes
- Showers and locker rooms
- Mad Dogg Spinning™ certified instructors
Don’t be intimidated – join us and find out how indoor cycling will get you in shape by burning calories, toning muscles and building your endurance in a low impact, fun and motivating atmosphere. Click here to sign up for classes
See videos of the September Meet & Greet with US Olympic gold medal swimmer Dara Torres at CycleQuest Studio
12 time US Olympic medalist Dara Torres teamed up with hi fi headphone manufacturer Koss in September at CycleQuest Studio for a meet and greet autograph session to promote the Koss FitClips headphones for women that Dara helped design. Click here for more information on this event.
We value all of our new customers and put in a lot of effort to make sure your first experience at the studio is a positve one. We encourage you to create an account first, obtain your free class and then register ahead of time so we know to expect you. For your first time arrive to the studio a little early so you can get signed in and have time for us to show you the studio, meet the instructor and get you properly setup on the bike. Click here for instructions on how to create an account in MindBody Online and get your Free Class.
- View the class schedule
- Sign up for classes
- Review classes you are signed up for
- See your class purchases
- Review your payment history
- Read the class descriptions
- See a picture of the instructor
- Read the instructor bio’s
Twin Cities Live Interview October 2010